Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DTS Play-Fi & Spotify Connect

DTS Play-Fi & Spotify Connect

I've had a recent issue come up with DTS Play-FI/Spotify Connect integration. I'm using the latest versions of the Spotify and DTS Play-Fi apps (and latest version of iOS). If I create a Spotify Speaker Group in my DTS app, I can see it in Spotify all and even connect to it (the speaker lights flash when I play/pause/change volume etc). But, there's no sound from any of the speakers. On the flip-side, if I delete the Spotify Speaker Group in my DTS app, I can go into Spotify and connect to individual Play-Fi speakers and everything works fine. I just can't get Spotify to play to a group of Play-Fi speakers. This has just started in the last couple of days. I've tried deleting and re-installing both apps, but no luck. Any ideas?

2 Replies

I am having a similar problem.   I have a Polk omni system, they have been working great until about 2 weeks ago. 

I have tried resetting everything up, checked for updates for my speakers, uninstalled the Spotify app, cleared cache, but spotify doesn't find my system.  If IcNt get this working I will have to cancel my spotify subscription and use a different service.    

Other services such as amazon music work fine.  I have a couple chromcast divides they work fine with spotify, just not the my Play-Fi system. 

Same situation with my Spotify account and my Polk Play Fi devices (Polk Omni S6, Polk Omni S2, Polk Omni P1)

Suggested posts