Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes both stuff I don't listen too

Solved!

Daily Mixes both stuff I don't listen too

I listen to a "Guided Sleep Meditation" playlist once every couple weeks when I'm having trouble sleeping. The other 90% of the time I'm listening to regular music. 

For the last several days, both of my Daily Mixes are solely meditative/ambient music and songs from film scores. Is there a way to remove my history of listening to those playlists? I've learned my lesson and won't use spotify while I sleep again.

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

LG G6

Operating System

Latest Android

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ykd4_03-ogetj,

We undestand what you mean. The Daily Mixes takes all your listening experience into consideration, and listening to the same kind of music during a long session may affect them. 

What you can do is to keep listening to what you usually do and your Daily Mixes will be shaped after that. The other option is to create a new account which will reset your listening history. First make sure to cancel your current subscription, then you can create a new account here with another email address. After that, check out this Spotify Answer for help with transferring your playlists. 

Hope that helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ykd4_03-ogetj,

We undestand what you mean. The Daily Mixes takes all your listening experience into consideration, and listening to the same kind of music during a long session may affect them. 

What you can do is to keep listening to what you usually do and your Daily Mixes will be shaped after that. The other option is to create a new account which will reset your listening history. First make sure to cancel your current subscription, then you can create a new account here with another email address. After that, check out this Spotify Answer for help with transferring your playlists. 

Hope that helps! 🙂

Suggested posts