Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Daily Mixes disappeared right after going Premium

Daily Mixes disappeared right after going Premium

I was a free Spotify user for about a week. (Came here from Apple Music, because Apple can't recommend relevant music.) I had 6 daily mixes from day 1, and have been thoroughly enjoying them...daily. So tonight I decided to sign up for a Premium trial. Right after doing so my daily mixes have vanished. This is a deal breaker for me if it's not fixable. I've googled and found others with similar problems. I've tried the steps suggested, such as logging out and back in, restarting my phone (iphone 8 plus). I've tried installing and reinstalling the desktop app. Nothing works. I've also seen the suggestion "wait a couple of days". This doesn't quite make sense to me, since I had daily mixes available immediately after creating my free account and picking favorite artists. It also makes no sense that simply signing up for a premium account should affect my daily mixes, as my musical tastes did not change in the few minutes it took to sign up. I'm hoping there's an easy explanation/fix here. The Daily Mixes are what won me over. If they're gone, there's no reason for me to stick around.
2 Replies

Hey @Cpl-Hicks.

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the app and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I found the fix that worked for me: cancel Premium

As soon as my account was back to free status my Daily Mixes showed right back up.  

Suggested posts