Premium

Country

USA

Device

Windows / Samsung Galaxy S10e

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

It seems that the daily mix feature is now deliberately trying not to play songs that I have saved/have in a playlist. My question is, is the daily mix doing this by filtering saved songs, or songs in a playlist? I would like to keep the daily mix from doing this and have them still include songs that I'm familiar with.

5 Replies

I’m having the same problem as you. The daily mix is just like the discover weekly now all the songs are new. I’ll let you know if I find anything but I doubt anything will change. Hope it gets fixed. -Kvan

Same problem here. My Daily Mixes all play songs I've never heard before. When I look at the list for all 6 of my Daily Mixes, I see zero ♡ icons.

I kinda wish there was a way to toggle between this unintentional "mode," and the original Daily Mix concept of "radio stations that only play what you like." This is actually extremely useful for discovering new music!

Mine is working now. I had to log out and back in and the next day it started working again. Idk if this is the solution or not but it working for me. 

Mine just got fixed by logging out and back in and the next time it worked. 

There is a station called discover weekly for me that is only new songs. Although I don’t listen to it much. 

Yep, it's working now!

Discover Weekly is excellent, but like the name implies, it only updates once a week. Same with Release Radar. I listen to those on Monday and Friday when they update, but I'd like more options for other days!

Suggested posts