Denon 2113 always registration

Re: Denon 2113 always registration

user-removed
Not applicable

I did, but Denon said it was not a premium account =/ 

pb
Regular

I've tried with a new account now and it works. I'm gonna reopen a case with Spotify so they can compare the two accounts.

aho54704
Music Fan

good luck, in my case they didnt understand anything

user-removed
Not applicable

I guess I should aim for a new account then. How is the best way to do this? Cancel payment and set up a new one myself, or just contact support and let them do it?

Overall I feel the software of the unit is pretty buggy. This seems like a really odd problem that should easily be fixed, especially if it's a "known problem". Having people create multiple accounts seems like a bad solution (but obviously the best right now..)

aho54704
Music Fan

i canceled my account, in my opinion it is very important to create support tickets in denon and spotify support systems, because this needs a fix.

pb
Regular

I agree, if we want to see this fixed it's important that everyone experiencing the issue reports it to both Spotify and Denon support. The quicker they realize it's a problem the quicker it will be fixed.

pb
Regular

After a couple of mails back and forth with Spotify support, I finally received this answer:

"Thanks for staying in touch with us here at Spotify.

The issue you're experiencing is one that our team are aware of and are working towards a universal solution for.

As soon as one is reached, Spotify users will be notified first, via our website.

Sorry i haven't been able to assist you more on this occasion, all the best from the whole Spotify team :)"

It's strange they didn't tell me this earlier, but it may be that they have just started looking in to it.

user-removed
Not applicable

Good work, at least now Spotify will contact Denon to find a solution to this. 

I got my fix today, made a new account (spotify) and login is saved. But it would not surprise me if the same problem appear again. 

aho54704
Music Fan

we will see

user-removed
Not applicable

I'm a bit surprised when you guys say you recreate accounts to "fix" the problem :

as far as I know, ONLY premium accounts are supported on hardware device. That means you REsubscribe with each new account ??? you're that rich or something to pile up subscriptions ? ^^

SUGGESTED POSTS