Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-X1000 suddenly unable to connect to Spotify

Solved!

Denon AVR-X1000 suddenly unable to connect to Spotify

I've been using my Denon AVR-X1000 to play Spotify for months now and I was able to do so as late as yesterday evening (28/1-2015). Today (29/1-2015) when I got home it refused to connect to Spotify and all I get is a message saying that it is unable to connect to Spotify and that I should go to www.spotify.com/help for the latest service announcements. Has Spotify been updated today so that I can no longer connect via my Denon receiver? Are you aware of similar issues happening as of today to other devices?

Thanks for any help or advice you can give me.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks for the quick reply kbrokksc. I tried it again this morning and suddenly it works again. Infuriatingly strange but I'm just glad it works.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hi there! Nothign new that I am aware of... I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

Thanks for the quick reply kbrokksc. I tried it again this morning and suddenly it works again. Infuriatingly strange but I'm just glad it works.

Weird, but I'm glad it works! If it acts up again, I recommend contacting Support wia the link I showed earlier. 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Hello,

I am facing the same problem for a couple of days.

All of a sudden the Denon AVR-X1000 is unable to connect Spotify. 

I checked the firmware of AVR and it is updated. Besides, I am using the other features of the AVR and the AVR has no problem with access to internet; for example, I continue listening radio channels via internet. 

fyi: AVR is wired to internet, not wi-fi.

So it seems that there is problem with Spotify. The funny thing is that, 2 years ago I have bought this AVR to listen Spotify 🙂 but now I can't.

Do you know what the solution is?

Suggested posts