Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-X1200W and special chars in Spotify username

Solved!

Denon AVR-X1200W and special chars in Spotify username

Hi,

I have special character "^" -in my Spotify username, is it possible that special characters in Spotify username does not work with Denon AVR ? Does anyone else seen this problem?

I've been struggeling to get Spotify working on my Denon AVR-X1200W. I'm currently waiting for response from reseller how to proceed.

Denon support didn't have solution for this and they suggested to try spotify in relessers premises to confirm if  AVR is defective. So far I have tried everything from resetting AVR, changing network settings and trying even with different wifi router without success. In the same wifi network I'm able to control Spotify between Ipad, Android and PC so problem propably is not in environment. Also AirPlay works with AVR. Meanwhile I came up to this idea if it's the special char in my username which is causing the problem.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I switched to my another account and spotfy began to work. Looks like Denon does not handle special chars in username.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I switched to my another account and spotfy began to work. Looks like Denon does not handle special chars in username.

Suggested posts