Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon AVR-X2100W Sportify stream stops when using phone or Mac

Denon AVR-X2100W Sportify stream stops when using phone or Mac

I just purchased this Denon AVR-W2100X receiver. One of the reason was that I would be able to use Spotify Connect.

Everything is woring fine. I can start a playlist on my Android 7.0 phone (Oneplus one), or on my Imac, and choose available device and Denon starts playing the songs.

issue that I have is, that when my imac or phone go into sleep and i waked them up and open Spotify, reveiver stops streaming.

I can see on the app (on iMac or phone) that song is pauzed. When I press play again, song continues but on the device it self and not through my Denon.

Playlist keeps plying fine as long as I dont open any Spotify ap on any other devic.

I don;t even need to open the spotify app to have this problem. If Spotify is open om my phone and screen goed black due to not used, nd i wake my phone up, and Spotify is n my screen, again stream stops playing on my Denon

Before this Denone I used a Gramofon to stream all my SPotify playlists, and never had this issue. Song kept playing without any issue through my old receiver

2 Replies

I have exactly the same issue.

Any update for that?

Same problem here. Problem didn't occur from the beginning, it has started a couple of months ago.

Suggested posts