Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Denon and web player - it's one or another...

Denon and web player - it's one or another...

Hi,

Why can't I hear some music on my denon and another one on my PC webplayer?

I took a premium account for this and I'm disappointed that it's preventing me from doing this.

Thanks,

4 Replies

Spotify is licenced for personal use so will only stream to one device at a time I'm afraid.

That's seems to be the case but I can find a clear answer on their website, and I can't find any contact email to get a official feedback.

More, you can have 3 offline devices... but only 1 in streaming and for playing on the Denon, you have to take the Premium account whereas the std account is sufficient for streaming on PC...

That's really a strange choice, but they may change this as I bet they know if you are conencting on your Hardware devices like Denon or on PC, so they can allow 2 stream.

Thanks for the answer, and I hope to have a official statement.

Hey, you can get in touch with Spotify direct hereIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it and you will hear back from the team shortly.

Thanks for the tips.

I have reach them and they said that it's 1 Acount = 1 user, so the limitation also apply to Denon player.

So at the end you pay twice the price to get a lower service than a std PC.

As for examples, on PC/Web you got a lot of changes that are not reflected on the Denon Player  (Music/My AlBums for ex).

So you are forced to pay a premium account but you don't get all the latest evolution & updates, you have no privileges that can explain the premium cost.... I'm disappointed for the moment by this feature.

Suggested posts