Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desktop NEEDS a history - Ridiculous that there is none

Desktop NEEDS a history - Ridiculous that there is none

I love many of the features of Spotify.  However who decided that there should be no history on the Desktop version??!??  This is a BASIC function of every other music player I've ever used and sorely needed on the desktop as I use it all the time on my mobile device.  I've actually started looking for another music service as it's become so annoying that I can't even fathom that this has been mentioned multiple times over the last year plus but what I see mentioned by the moderators is "your idea didn't get enough votes so we're not going to bother".  Come on guys how hard is it to add a history?  Seems like a no brainer to me.  If you're reading this and would like a history PLEASE HIT the VOTE BUTTON so that the developers will do something about this.  

2 Replies

Hi, came across your comment as I had the same issue! However it still records your history.. Go to the bottom right of the screen, find the 2 icons to the left of volume and one of them is queue. Click the queue and the history tab is next to it. Hope this helped!

Callum

Hey @ZenZephyr thanks for posting! 

You're able to see your history and the last 49 played tracks 

If you want to see more detailed histroy, you may be interested in this idea : )

On the bottom right, click on the Queue Icon: Icon.jpg

Icon.jpg

Click Histroy

Icon1.jpg

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts