Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device connect problem NAD D7050.

Solved!

Device connect problem NAD D7050.

1. NAD D7050 updated with latest firmware from NAD WEB-site. Firmware date : 2013-12-02, version s9575.144.1000.

2. Spotify-app deleted from smartphone Samsung S5 and reloaded. Version 8.3.0.681.

3. Spotify (Version 1.0.53.758) installed on laptop Lenovo Y50-70 with OS Windows 10.  

4. Running Spotify from Laptop:

When choosing smartphone from Device-list, smartphone is green and music are played from phone. When choosing D7050 from devise-list text connecting  is displayed, but no music from D7050.

5. Running Spotify from Smartphone:

When choosing laptop from Device-list, laptop is green and music are played from laptop. When choosing D7050 from device-list text connecting is displayed, but no music from D7050.

6. HELP !!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Problem solved by firmware-upgrade (v 1.6.9)  for D7050 from NAD support.

Jornhans

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Problem solved by firmware-upgrade (v 1.6.9)  for D7050 from NAD support.

Jornhans

Can you post that firmware?

I also have the same problem and want to know where I can get the firmware you are talking about(v. 1.6.9), because the official NAD-website still has only the version 1.67.

The NAD support website says it has been discontinued:

https://support.nadelectronics.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000158908-How-to-Stream-Spotify-on-the-D-705...

"

Spotify has made the difficult technical decision to discontinue and remove the embedded Spotify integration (libspotify) from the NAD D 7050 Direct Digital Network Amplifier as of January 31, 2017. This decision was made by Spotify and does not only affect the thousands of owners of the D 7050, but also products from many other major electronics brands.

"

Spotify connect stopped working yesterday on my NAD D7050.

I'm so disapointed of Spotify because I'm using it every days for years...

Same with me, Ivan. This is madness spotify!!

Suggested posts