Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Device just for spotify

Device just for spotify

Hi,

In my new job, I cannot bring my phone. Also I don't have an internet connection in my work computer. So I faced with this weird situation: I cannot listen my spotify songs. As I cannot bring my phone I also cannot use bluetooth connected smart watches. So I need to find a device just for reach my spotify songs. So is there any kind of device for my situation?

2 Replies

Hey @TTKunt

That's a pretty tricky situation indeed!

The first thing that comes in my mind is an iPod. It's not a phone, it's a music player.

According to system requirements it shall be an iPod Touch (5th gen or higher), that allows you to install Spotify on it.

If you have Spotify Premium, you can download up to 3 333 songs for offline listening.

I could suggest some Android or iOS tablets as well, but that probably won't be accepted either.

Let me know what you think 🙂

SebastySpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I just did a factory reset on my iPod Touch 4th Gen and only installed Spotify.  When installing Spotify on the iPod, it did prompt to install an older version which was comptatible for iOS 6.  So far so good for offline mode after downloading the songs with our premium account.

Suggested posts