Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Did Spotify bring back the limit for max 50 public playlists?

Did Spotify bring back the limit for max 50 public playlists?

At least it seems so (at least for my account) looking at the iOS, Mac desktop client and Android. The only exception so far for me is the web player. Anyone else annoyed by this?

7 Replies

It seems so. I guess they're definitely trying to obliterate users' playlists.

Same problem here. Again.

Same problem. AGAIN!!

Class act. Breaking the sharing functionality, removing the follow-able like feature, hiding playlist followers, and now starting to restrict publishing of playlists. I wonder what's going next, at this rate, Spotify will be left with zero social features by the end of the year.

I'm not big on the conspiracy theories that Spotify's shareholders try to prevent people from discovering and sharing music, in order to give more influence to their own payola promotions. But the vigour with which they are currently removing and restricting all the social features makes me wonder.

Unbelievable. I hadn't even considered the possibility of a limit. Silly me.

This idea: [Profile] View more than 50 Playlists already has more than 100 kudos. Is it going to be implemented, like the one in 2014?

And why did Spotify remove a feature that had already been brought back?

This idea: [Profile] View more than 50 Playlists already has more than 100 kudos. Is it going to be implemented, like the one in 2014?

And why did Spotify remove a feature that had already been brought back?

Suggested posts