Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Solved!

Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

zachthejoke777

What is your spotify name so i can find your discover weekly playlist?

jimmy_t
Music Fan

Hi zachthejoke777

It wouldn't help finding anyone elses discover playlist as they are tailored unique to the individual and so what you like in music is most probably different to other people!

hope that helps

benjaminmktn121
Casual Listener
You don't wanna use mine--I think the rule's set up so once you authorize Spotify with IFTTT, you should be able to just put in "Discover Weekly", and then whatever playlist you made to keep all the songs in.

Shuttlewood

Thanks for the idea, just managed to do this on my mac by turning the wifi off as soon as i opened it!

recover mix of the week from last week

bingobaer
Casual Listener

Hi together,

I have a question....Is it possible to recover the "Dein Mix der Woche" "Mix of the week" from last week? There where a few cool songs bud I didn't wrote down the name of the artist...

Thanks.

Re: recover mix of the week from last week

aroldus

I want to know how to do it, too.

I was subscribed to the playlist "Tiesto Tomorrowworld 2015" spotify official playlist, and today it was replaced by "ADE 2015" :(

And I don't know exactly how to contact Spotify support.

Joshua_byrne

THIS WAS SO HELPFUL. you are a lifesaver

Highlighted
Solution!

lauren2true
Visitor

For computers:

Hi guys, you can retrieve the song you listened to through your song history.

Go to the bottom right hand side and click on the 3 horizontal lines. This should bring up your play queue. There is a history button beside it, and you can view all the songs you have listened to. You can retrieve your songs from the list. Hope this helps!

yuliun
Music Fan
Hey, thanks for the tip, but unfortunately, this only applies to the application instance, not your account wide instance.

Example, I have played the Discover Weekly songs on my phone, but I can't pull those up via the History tab. Unfortunately, it is a little annoying that it is not account wide, as I would have had them streaming to last.fm as that it is how it is setup on my desktop account, but not my phone.

I guess I am out of luck for last week's Discover Weekly playlist. :(

nooooortje

thank god for the absence of prifacy nowadays! crycry

SUGGESTED POSTS