Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Solved!

Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

valen_tante

That's so useful!! Thanks yo

muffinchild
Casual Listener

I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH!!

TuneIn

Hey Benjamin! I love your tool, I was just hoping you could clarify the settings. In order for all the songs from my discover weekly to save automatically to my own playlist, do I need to select the discover wekly (by spotify) under the "new track added to a playlist?" Thank you in advance!

eminez

does not work for me, history apeears to be empty

is it because i listened in mobile?

rchestnut

I downloaded the applette as per previous post, and sometimes it does not save my weekly playlists. Last week`s was awesome, and I wanted to download it today, but the new list just updated.

Is there a history button somewhere that I can see the songs I played? I must have listened to that playlist 10 times and I loved it.

_wli
Casual Listener

wouldn't adding songs automatically like this affect your music preferences over time?

oliviahsa

where will the copied songs save to? Is there a playlist? 

Hey there,

Thanks for your question. We're happy to help.

Unfortunately it's not possible to recover your Discover Weekly. What you can do is put the songs in a playlist as soon as it's updated, that way you can listen to them later - even if there is already a new one :) 

Have a nice day!

Daisy Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
SUGGESTED POSTS