This happened to me today and I didn't read all the replies to this, but there's another way in the event that your other devices wasn't on the same playlist or the history has been whiped.
~ Go to your profile
~ Click on recently played artists
~ It'll only show the artist and not the song so you'll have to go on their page and find the song. Most of the time, you can just click play and it'll play the highest rated song which could be the same one on the playlist.
Even though it won't show the song and only the artsit, you're still a lot closer than before. If somebody already said this then don't pay attention to me XD
I was on a mission to find the songs that where on the playlist! There is one way of saving/recovering this if you have Spotify on multiple devices, I tested this on a PC on a Monday afternoon when the playlist changed. (I did not power on my computer yet)
You can only do this if you have not turned on your computer when the playlist changed. Since it syncs playlists when Spotify starts up.
1) Start up your computer. (If you have an ethernet cord- Unplug it before you start up.)
2) QUICKLY turn off you WIFI before Spotify boots up. (If Spotify starts before you turn off your WIFI, there is a very high chance you have already lost the playlist)
3) Start up Spotify (if it didnt already)
4) Go to your "Discovery Weekly" playlist. The songs should be all faded out due to no internet connection.
5) Check the songs you want to keep, just check all of them incase you dont remember which ones. (go through them later)
6) Checked songs should be added to Your Music > Songs list.
6) Feel free to turn on WIFI or plug back in at this point.
Sure. I agree, I love discover weekly and although I usually save the songs, I forgot to this week. No one has given any solution? Is there a way to get a hold of a previous discover weekly? Yes or No.
Hi guys. I have the same problem. Last week my weekly playlist sent by Spotify was really good but unfortunately I didn't saved it! And now its lost.. I've been looking for a way to recover it, also thanks to this forum but didn't managed. CAn somebody help me? I was listening to the playlist from my phone and I can't look back at the recent songs I've listed to. It seems as if tehre is no more track of any of the songs played through that playlist.. Does anybody have an idea of what I can do? Thank you so much in advance! Love spotify but sometimes.....
Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?