Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Solved!

Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

musenwunder

It doesn't seem to work for me... no songs were added to my playlist. So, are there any other solutions?

ConstantineN
Regular

If you are looking for something user friendly, try this https://rocketgraph.com/reports/21-discover-weekly-archiver

frankfu1122
Regular

Thanks @ConstantineN

This is by far the most elegant solution.

Just fingers crossed Spotify doesn't change their API's too frequently :)

bezoomny2000
Casual Listener
Perfect solution. It was driving me crazy, but now I tracked down the song i was looking for!

JohnnyCrazy
Music Fan

Hi,

Just a quick headsup, I just released discover-backup.com, which exactly does this.

It has some more features than the IFTTT-Rule, e.g different backup methods.

Some more info: Thread on Spotify

Thanks,

Johnny

Bene0179

I have clicked save song but I have no idea where they go?!  I can't find them on any playlist at all , it's driving me nuts! And I can't find my history either for some reason, I am on my new iPad Pro , so is there no way to see history or is it hidden? 

Vroom456

perfect! that worked for me! thanks

jake441

You guys should really fix this...I don't have time to save playlists or make new ones every week, just let me see the old ones for like a few months or a year.  Thanks. 

Lookingheart
Casual Listener
Hello,

I hope someone can help me, I've subscribed to the Canadian Country playlist by Spotify, which gets updated every week.
I remember listening to a song around the end of July, all I remember is the cover, a female artist, blonde locks (more like the old T. Swift), cat eyes & the cover had a blue-ish background.

If anyone remembers or even has a Rocketgraph of this playlist in July, I'd be grateful!

elixier
Community Legend

Hi benjaminmktn121,

This way of saving the list with IFTTT, can you tell me more about it? Do you have to install something on your computer? Is it safe? (I managed to destroy my last computer by installing weird stuff on my Apple computer, and I don't want to do it again)

SUGGESTED POSTS