Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Solved!

Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

kam85

im not sure anyone asked this before...im trying to obtain the playlist for 7th - 13th Nov. Anyone has it? Greatly appreciate it...Thanks...

jimmy_t
Music Fan

Hey @kam85

Discover Weekly playlist is unique to every user based on their music tastes (i.e. what you have played in Spotify the previous week) so unfortunately there is no point in asking other people what was in their playlist.....

i.e. you may ask a heavy metal fan whilst you like berlin techno :)

You could try looking in your history (from desktop program) as one possible solution.

Thanks,

James

angelrey
Casual Listener

You are DA best! Thanks :')

amyleesea

Is there a way to get to your play history on the web player? 

Bee9

If you have your spotify synced up with your facebook, you can go to your 'Activity Log' and it should be there :)

BellyBlack
Casual Listener

Recovery is not a difficult task. If you download Android Data Recovery, it will make it easy. With the help of this program, you are able to recover deleted music files on Android devices conveniently and quickly.

kelliwags

can you scroll back further than 30? I don't see a way to do that. I'm dying to find a song that was on last week's discover, but i fell asleep to a different playlist last night, so the song is already off my history.

memo_rx

I love you

willpohl

I just tried this and got a broken message, would really like to use this service.

ConstantineN
Regular
SUGGESTED POSTS