Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

Solved!

Re: Discover Weekly - how to recover last week's playlist?

pekkaplanet
Regular

Exactly, same here. Played on my phone, forgot to save the last weeks awesome songs. I now i need to retrieve the previous list. It wont work with this :-/ 

pekkaplanet
Regular

Well, even though this didnt helped me this time, it will work. As you say, as long Spotify cant refresh the list the old one is all there. darn Spotify for not being able to see previosly played songs... :/

pekkaplanet
Regular

You could be me! Exact same story here...looking for a solution, but i seems all gone. To bad Spotify cannot show me previosly played songs. Time for a change here Mr. Spotify :)

pekkaplanet
Regular

Wont work, this will NOT retrive previosly played songs NOR previosly weeks lists. But to be safe from now this is a good tool.

pekkaplanet
Regular

Exactly, i'm here looking for info on how to retrieve previosly played songs. It looks like i'm screwed :-/

maylow

if linked with FB, simply go to FB and there in your acitivities you will find everything you played

claracc1

Please spotify - sort this out! My playlist last week was THE BEST -- and i have no idea who and what i was listening to :(

iemkaisoo
Hi. I cant see it on spotify app.

jelenad

Dear Spotify.... 

PLEASE create a new functionality that allows you to go back to your weekly wishlist. Its an intuitive thing to expect and then search for.  Please get your briliant team to add this one in the next update! 

Your loyal customer and music lover! 

il_baffo

"Empty: you have no songs in history"

Well I guess that the history is stored locally on the device but, sadly, on Windows Phone there is no "History" button.

Why there are so many differences between different devices?

SUGGESTED POSTS