Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Distribute new album with additional song which is already on Spotify ("appears on"?).

Solved!

Distribute new album with additional song which is already on Spotify ("appears on"?).

Hi!

At the end of January I will distribute to Spotify my new album. I will do this via JTV Digital and all the process is well known to me.

But the thing I want to do, and I don't know how to achieve this, is to include on this album also the song of my friends. It is already avaible on Spotify (
https://open.spotify.com/track/79h5gw7eBdgxICDpXqgViQ?si=XdUirpDrTXWF9uPswYWCZA )

I have all their permissions to do this and I even received WAV directly from them.

So, I would like it to be the last song on my new album and at the same time linked with that release (https://open.spotify.com/track/79h5gw7eBdgxICDpXqgViQ?si=XdUirpDrTXWF9uPswYWCZA) in the "appears on" way.

Is there a way to to this?
Please help.

Regards,
Wuwel

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Wuwel.

Thanks for getting in touch!

This sounds like something that Spotify for Artists can help you with. You can get in touch with them here.

Good luck! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Wuwel.

Thanks for getting in touch!

This sounds like something that Spotify for Artists can help you with. You can get in touch with them here.

Good luck! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

I will get in touch with them!

Thank You for pointing me the way.

Regards,

Wuwel

Hey @Wuwel,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Glad we could help 🙂

If you have further questions, let us know and we'll be spotify:track:5Em4p6DHTRFjfBp66mGzJh

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts