Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does Spotify Support even exist?

Does Spotify Support even exist?

Unfortunately I am getting the vibe that no one at Spotify wants to assist nor fix my error on their end.  I have sent emails, fb messages, etc,etc....> with one response from a Shirly- who asked me to do a reinstall, which I did, and I wrote her back that the problem still exists.  No response, and my Spotify  continues to be messed up.

2 Days ago I installed your latest version.  After I booted-up, my Spotify was all messed up!
More than 1000 and more songs on my playlist have disappeared.   I have 982 songs on my playlist called, My Jukebox.  My Christmas had 300 and the same for my Oct 31st, and over 1000 on my Classical, which is stating only 11?  In addition, the feature of Date Added has been removed.
I don't understand why this is so difficult to fix from the Spotify end, and that no one responds??  Do they even care?  I am extremely disappointed, especially, since I enjoy and love Spotify immensely.  

Hope you can help.
5 Replies

Its unfortunately part of the so called latest 'update'.
Just go and check out the hate of this downgrade here: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Spotify-Announcements/We-re-updating-Spotify-for-desktop-with-fully...
Literally page, after page, after page of hate for the changes made. A whole load of functionality has been removed and with absolutely no response at all from any community staff with little in terms of improvements, if any at all!

[url=http://lastfmlogos.info/][img]http://lastfmlogos.info/image.php?user=apsims12&nb=50&type=overall&color=trans&layout=TwoCols&blackbg=[/img][/url]

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

You should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares (ENG), @SpotifyAyuda (ESP) or @SpotifyAjuda (PT).

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Thank you for the heads up.  This is just sad and disappointing on Spotifys behalf.  Do they even no what they are doing?  Apparently not. I wish, I wish, I would have never downloading this new feature.  Waste of time and hours.  They really need to get it together and send out better info and tweak stat!  Shame on them  Not very professional on their part, and Spotify was such an awsome feature too. Will they ever get together??  I hope so??  May have to permanently delete and move to Pandora.  Thanks again for your feedback.. 😉

I have sent requests several times w/poor and no responses.  I don't they really care at this point.  Sad.  Thank you for your feedback.  Much appreciated!!  🙂

Have you replied to the mail you received?

If they answer to you once you do this they're on the case.

Suggested posts