Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Does downloaded music go toward your 2019 Wrapped minutes?

Solved!

Does downloaded music go toward your 2019 Wrapped minutes?

I have a lot of downloaded songs that aren't available on Spotify and listen to them pretty often by adding the local files to my Spotify playlists. Obviously the data that says I streamed the artist for X minutes doesn't show, but do the minutes I spent listening to the songs contribute to my 2019 Wrapped? This year it said I had ~107k minutes listening to music, but I am not sure if that included all of my downloaded music. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @avraak_ and welcome to the Community! 🙂 I hope it's been great for you so far!
Since these downloads are not available on or part of Spotify's streaming library, they wouldn't be included in your Wrapped stats. 

However, any offline plays for a song/playlist you might download through Spotify's library will always be included in Wrapped.
I hope this helped with your question and have a fantastic day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @avraak_ and welcome to the Community! 🙂 I hope it's been great for you so far!
Since these downloads are not available on or part of Spotify's streaming library, they wouldn't be included in your Wrapped stats. 

However, any offline plays for a song/playlist you might download through Spotify's library will always be included in Wrapped.
I hope this helped with your question and have a fantastic day! 🙂

Suggested posts