Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Download All User Data

Solved!
1 person liked this

Download All User Data

J0B

Hi all, my name is Job and I'm a long time and very happy customer of Spotify. 

I always enjoy the "wrapped" stats that you guys provide at the end of the year and that made me wonder about more stats regarding my music consumption/preferences. That's why I went and downloaded my account data to start a project to build a tool to help me get more insight. However, you only gave me my data of the past 90 days, which makes it impossible for me to gain real insight in my long term usage. 

You guys must store data longer than 90 days and since it's data regarding my person, wouldn't it be fair to give me access to it? That's why I'm wondering if, one way or another, it's possible to gain access to my data, especially my streaming history?

Thanks,

Job

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Download All User Data

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @J0B,

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify so they can try to look into this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
1 Reply
Solution! 1 person liked this

Re: Download All User Data

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @J0B,

I’d recommend reaching out to Spotify so they can try to look into this. You can find some more info here on how to do this.

I hope this helps!

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS