Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloaded Weekly Discover lost?

Downloaded Weekly Discover lost?

Hi guys, 

I recently downloaded the Weekly Discover playlist songs, as Spotify itself warned me about losing my songs if i didn't. Fun fact, now the playlist got updated and I lost my previously downloaded songs. Is it possible to get track of those downloaded songs or even find them lying around somewhere in the app. I use the Android version of the app, just in case it changes anything. 

Thanks for the help, 

Eudório.

1 Reply

Hey @eudoriof

Sorry for the trouble.

The Discover Weekly playlist updates every Monday. The description says "that it updates weekly, so save your favorites". What that means is that you need to add the songs you want to keep to a playlist (you can just make a new playlist and copy all of the songs to it) or add them to the "songs" section of Your Library by saving the song using the + icon.

Unfortunately there is no way to get the songs back if the playlist has already updated. I understand your frustration, I've had the same problem happen to me when I forgot to save some of the songs on my Discover Weekly.

If you would like the ability to see old Discover Weekly playlists, you can vote for this idea: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Discover-View-previous-Discover-Weekly-playlists/idi-p/1...

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts