Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading issue...?

Downloading issue...?

Hi.... I just paid to get Premium because I wanted to download playlists/albums...
Before I upgraded to Premium, I was able to see the little download icon, but after the upgrade, I am no longer able to see/find it....
I tried looking in the "Help" section, and found the relevant text easily (the one about listening Offline), but nomatter what I do, I just can't get that darn icon back...
Can anyone help? Thanks 🙂

1 Reply

Hey Mai-Britt,

There is currently no way to download a single song.

You can however, download a whole playlist, album, artist, podcasts or your songs section for offline listening by switching the download switch to on.

Desktop Instructions:

Spoiler

Note: An internet connection is initially required for downloading.  

1. Switch on Download on a playlist you want to listen to offline.

Tip: When it's finished downloading, the Downloaded symbol appears to the right of the playlist name.  
  2. Now, whenever you're not connected to the internet, or when your app is in offline mode, you can still listen to this playlist.

Mobile Instructions:

Spoiler

Note: An internet connection is initially required for downloading.

1. Switch on Download on an album, playlist, or podcast you want to listen to offline. You can also switch it on for all Songs in Your Library

Tip: The Downloaded symbol indicates the download is complete. 
  2. Now, whenever you're not connected to the internet, or when your app is in offline mode, you can still listen to this playlist. 

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask 🙂

NoahSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts