Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Dublicate starred tracks playlists

Solved!

Dublicate starred tracks playlists

Hi all,

Under my profile's public playlists section, I somehow ended up with five versions of my starred playlist--as in, five of the exact same starred playlist with the same name.  I would like to reduce this to the normal amount of one.  Any ideas about how to go about this?  I've tried playing around with the public/private setting (I want it public when all is said and done), to no avail.  I've also double checked all of my list of playlists to ensure that I hadn't accidentally made copies of it (is that possible? haha).  Any and all thoughts for fixing this are welcome and very much appreciated!

Thanks,

Sarah

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ouch, I see five identical playlists on your profile too. If relogging doesn't help. please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hmm...sounds like a bug. Have you logged out and back in as well as quitting and restarting the software?

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Marked as solution

Ouch, I see five identical playlists on your profile too. If relogging doesn't help. please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it by email and you will hear back from one of the team shortly.

Tried both the logging out and back in as well as quitting and restarting the software...no luck.  I will try contacting Spotify directly.

Thanks to both of you for the help!

Suggested posts