Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

Embedding Spotify Playlist to Wordpress

Solved!

Re: Embedding Spotify Playlist to Wordpress

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @raphaelgabriel! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

You can copy the embed code from within Spotify by clicking on "Share > Copy Embed Code"

embed.png

Or you can check out developer.spotify.com for more advanced options on embedding playlists. Let me know if there's anything else! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Casual Listener

Hey! I can really easily embed my Spotify playlist, but it seems there was an update that makes it so I can't alter the size of my Spotify player??

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify:user:1236863103:playlist:6B7fP2o0Jws8pCZd5QUNqL" width=“500" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

I tried using this code and the size stays 300x380 😞 wondering if there's any way still to change the dimensions?? Thanks

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @kelleylin!

Hmm, that should be just fine. Could you try to generate a Play button here: https://developer.spotify.com/technologies/widgets/spotify-play-button/

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Have a great day!

HuboRock Star 16
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Casual Listener

Hey Huib,

I'm not sure if it's Wordpress, but SOMETIMES the code works. Othertimes...... it just looks like this. And even when the player does show up, the size dimension never changes for me.Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 3.53.07 PM.png

EDIT: looks like the embed.spotify code works, NOT the open.spotify for me. Not sure if that's the same for others? And the color of the player can't be changed to white on my page either.

Regular

How can I change the Position of the Button ? Left = standard, but I want to  Center it. 

Regular

And how can I change the position of the button ? (left / right / center)

Hello,

I'm trying to embed a spotify playlist to my side bar using this code:

<iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/user/119376123/playlist/0WxmTjgo9nKs1HAdXrQ6V7" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

It is only showing up in my widget as text. Thanks for the help.

Ashley

Hello everyone! I have been using Spotify in the sidebar of my wordpress website for a year now and unfortunately it stopped working this month. I did everything as usual, embedded playlits but the playlits won't play: www.abolha.com

Can anyone help me understand ehta might be going on? 

Thank you in advance.

All best,

Rachel.

i tried embedding a playlist on my wordpress site and all it does is just sends me to the spotify page.  im trying to get it to just play in the site without linking me anywhere

Hi! Having the same problem here with <iframe src="https://open.spotify.com/follow/1/?uri=spotify:artist:5qVt49whqZ0WwyMYru2mDP&size=detail&theme=dark" width="300" height="56" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" style="border:none; overflow:hidden;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

SUGGESTED POSTS