Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eminem - SHADYXV, Detroit vs. Everybody

Solved!

Eminem - SHADYXV, Detroit vs. Everybody

Deutsch: Hi wollte fragen ob man das Compilation-Album SHADYXV von Eminem zu seiner Compilation Liste hinzufügen kann, da er ja Executive-Producer ist, also kann das Album unter seinem Namen gespeichert werden oder? Wurde bei Eminem Presents: The Re-Up auch gemacht und ist ja der selbe Typ von Album.
Falls das möglich ist würde es mich freuen, wenn die Single Detroit vs. Everybody auch in seinen Singles erscheint, da er Executive-Producer ist. 🙂

English: I wanted to say that Eminem is executive producer from the compilation SHADYXV, so you can add it to his compilations at his profile. Detroit vs Everybody is also also a song where Eminem is executive producer so would you please add it to his singles too if it is possible?:)

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

HI @Telispan , I've moved this message to the appropriate board.

Currently, Spotify does not list producer credits: for instance, Dr. Dre's artist page only contains music where he is the primary or featured artist. If you would like to see these credits on albums, please add your kudos to this idea.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

HI @Telispan , I've moved this message to the appropriate board.

Currently, Spotify does not list producer credits: for instance, Dr. Dre's artist page only contains music where he is the primary or featured artist. If you would like to see these credits on albums, please add your kudos to this idea.

Suggested posts