Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Eminem on Spotify

Eminem on Spotify

Hi. I've enjoyed spotify for months. I subscribed to spotify. It's great! I've listened to many different genres and artists etc. 

From the very beginning I noticed when playing Eminem songs, they sometimes work - sometimes don't - and some songs never work. 

The most problematic songs are from his newer albums, and a couple feat. songs as well. Is there some license disagreement or something involving just him? I haven't noticed this issue with any other artist, and I listen to a very wide variety of artists and genres. 

I did a google search and someone else had this problem too, but the thread didn't really answer any questions, nor did the OP get his question answered. 

Can someone help me with this? As for specific songs, there are many. The Eminem Show has plenty of "never works" songs. The duration meter goes, but no sound. White America doesn't work, Business, 'Till I Collapse. There are many songs from many different albums.

Thanks!

7 Replies

bump

bump

Still no help. I've tried contacting support directly too, and no answer either. 

Still doesn't work.

Hi there;)),
I have no exact answer but can you tell me in which country your Spotify account was created and if the songs you can't listen to are blacked out so that you can't even click on it...

Canada. 

They are not blacklisted. I can click on them.

You can go to this for more info :

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web/Eminem-issues-please-help-no-help-fo...

Spoiler
I’ve tried restarting my phone logged out and nothing working it’s stressing me out

Suggested posts