Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Empty playlist on my Xbox One

Empty playlist on my Xbox One

• None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Original Xbox One

Operating System

Cant write here

My Question or Issue

All my playlists are empty since 23 august

7 Replies

I have the same problem on my Xbox one s - playlists in my music library are blank, but the same playlists when searched are complete. The playlists are also accessible on my phone. This only started a few days ago. Hopefully there is a fix soon.

Same here, all my saved playlists are blank on Xbox One, even the ones I haven't made myself. Using Xbox Connect from my phone and PC works to listen to playlists on the Xbox, but it's not very convenient. Hopefully an update fixing the issue will be released soon.

My playlsit XO S shows the thunbnail but when I click on it nothing is in they. I tried unistaing the app and siging out but no joy, this has been on going for three days now.

I can use the app on my phone and see playlist fine, I have to use select the playlist on my phone then choose to play it on a different device, in this case my XO S.

I am on primium three month trail in the UK and have spotify on my smart phone and Xbox One S.

I could not find any news on this issue and given I am on a trial if this continues for much longer then, well bye bye primium I guess.

Thank you

That seems to be a more common problem atm - the only workaround I've found is open the playlist on my phone and then connect to my xbox using Spotify Connect. Not ideal - would prefer an update to the app.

Hey @Juniper81 @Kurchris @ItchyFigs @robdog_! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm sorry that the playlists aren't working properly.

But please note that this issue is already under investigation.

Be sure to check this ongoing issues thread out for instructions details about it. ^^

Peace

Works linke a charme now thanks for fixing guys

Chris

Hey @Kurchris!

It's nice to hear that it is working for you again. ^^

Peace

Suggested posts