Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Entire started playlist replaced

Entire started playlist replaced

I was at my friends yesterday and logged into my spotify through my Facebook on her iPad. It had my one playlist, and my starred playlist which was 300+ songs. <br>I go onto my spotify on my phone today and all of my songs are replaced with the 25 songs she starred on her iPad. Why didn't it just add to my starred playlist? Not to mention my other playlist is gone as well. Why would it delete all my songs instead of adding her songs to my starred playlist?
3 Replies

Hi there,
Welcome at the Spotify Community!

I guess she was still logged in at your account and deleted everything as she thought it was her account?

To recover deleted playlists, please follow this link.

Only thing that's there is my liked from radio playlist which was always empty. i'm guessing there's no way to recover my songs then? 

Then you playlist hasn't been deleted. Are you sue you are logged in to the right account?

Otherwise, you may get in touch with Spotify via their Twitter page (@SpotifyCares), or by following this link to send an e-mail.
If you send an e-mail, please check your inbox (and spam box) to check for their automatic reply. Once you get it, please reply to it immediatly (even if it's from an no-reply e-mail addres) to make sure an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

Suggested posts