Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

2 people liked this

Re: Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

I have the same issue. I wrote to tinder for help, and tried uninstalling the apps, deleted all the information, close all the sesions and deleted the access of tinder to Spotify and renewed. I probe changing settings in spotify. I tried to connect without the instalation of Spotify app but the issue remain.  My Cellphone is an Asus with OS Android 8.1. 

1 person liked this

chistrobal

Exactly the same issue.

Spotify ver.: 8.4.84.874

Tinder ver.: 10.4.1 (10040121)

Screenshot_20181226-070355_Tinder.jpg
1 person liked this

nilesjac3
Regular

Im having the same issue.

Galaxy s9, android 9 one ui beta

So it seems like it's specific to Android Pie. I didn't have this issue previously, even while still on pie, so it must be something caused by this last update to tinder on the 20th (or the one before that), probably not an issue with spotify.

3 people liked this

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

I solved it, the problem is created for  the last update of tinder ver 10.4.1. Something is wrong with the integration.  I uninstalled the app, later I deactivated automatic update in the playstore, and activate protect my updates. I installed an old version of Tinder ver 9.4.1 from an apk for the procedure, I activated the option to install apps from other source different of playstore. I  tried to connect with spotify and Voilà the apps was been connected. Later uninstall the app apk and download the app for the playstore and restore all the changes than I did.  Something is wrong with the integration for the side of Tinder or the side of spotify the trouble appears after of the last update of tinder to the version 10.4.1.WhatsApp Image 2018-12-27 at 9.28.34 PM.jpeg

1 person liked this

WassiliaPL

It's not only on 9, I have OnePlus 3T with 8.0 and the same issue.

2 people liked this

dkr1992

Worked for me too:
I've downloaded version 10.3.0 and now everything works like a charm.

Android 9 too.

1 person liked this

TeamSAXON

I've got the exact same bs on mine. Running Android 8 on a Galaxy S7.

Highlighted
1 person liked this

gnumoksha
Regular

Confirmed that on version 10.3 the integration with Spotify is working. I've downloaded tinder version 10.3 from apk monk.

JukeLoseph

Have you had any luck?

honollulu
Casual Listener

Was having the same problem with my motox4 but downloading 10.3 fixes the problem

SUGGESTED POSTS