Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

Highlighted

Re: Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Hey guys, i installed an older version of tinder - 10.3.0 - and spotify integration worked. But after i updated tinder with The newest version,my tinder got little bugged. Sometimes it shows The New version, Sometimes it get back to older version - 10.3.0. How i get rid of this issue? Help

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

Uninstall tinder, and install old version. Disable the option to update. Tinder has a new version but I didn't probe the integration with the last version. Maybe the bug with the integration was solved or not. Only use one version.  

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Thank for advice Man. 

I uninstalled tinder, deleted my account, installed again and The problem persists. It keep changing/mixing tinder layout between old 10.3.0 and New one, its a mess. Not even talking about spotify integration this time :(

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

Delete all the data and cache. And try again. 

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Hey man. It's me again. I deleted all data, cache, nothing worked. It's a mistery. I have the newest version installed and the layout is all outdated. :(

Jellevb97

Hello!

Has anybody found a way to fix this yet? I’m having the same issues on my iPhone; I can click the link to connect Spotify to Tinder, which only magically opens Spotify, and then nothing. If I go back to Tinder, it gives me that same error. Hope this will get fixed soon!

Cheers!🍻

SUGGESTED POSTS