Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

Re: Error Linking Spotify to Tinder

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Hey guys, i installed an older version of tinder - 10.3.0 - and spotify integration worked. But after i updated tinder with The newest version,my tinder got little bugged. Sometimes it shows The New version, Sometimes it get back to older version - 10.3.0. How i get rid of this issue? Help

Highlighted
1 person liked this

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

Uninstall tinder, and install old version. Disable the option to update. Tinder has a new version but I didn't probe the integration with the last version. Maybe the bug with the integration was solved or not. Only use one version.  

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Thank for advice Man. 

I uninstalled tinder, deleted my account, installed again and The problem persists. It keep changing/mixing tinder layout between old 10.3.0 and New one, its a mess. Not even talking about spotify integration this time :(

dsmountreax
Casual Listener

Delete all the data and cache. And try again. 

Unnamed5
Casual Listener

Hey man. It's me again. I deleted all data, cache, nothing worked. It's a mistery. I have the newest version installed and the layout is all outdated. :(

Jellevb97

Hello!

Has anybody found a way to fix this yet? I’m having the same issues on my iPhone; I can click the link to connect Spotify to Tinder, which only magically opens Spotify, and then nothing. If I go back to Tinder, it gives me that same error. Hope this will get fixed soon!

Cheers!🍻

SUGGESTED POSTS