Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Error Message - Reload

Error Message - Reload

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Web Player - Chrome

Operating System

Windows 7

My Question or Issue

Songs stop after 30 - 40 sections and goes to the next song; same thing happens and then I receive a red logo error box that says "Oops, looks like something went wrong." with a "reload" button.  The issue persists even if I click on the "reload" button.

2 Replies

Hey @amadan88, help's here. 

First, make sure that your browser is up-to-date.

After that, try opening the Web Player in an incognito window. 

It's also a good idea to enable full functionality on the site settings. Check the settings of your browser to make sure everything looks alright and enabled, and nothing is blocked, such as ads and pop-ups. 

Make sure to check out any firewall settings so that Spotify is allowed as well.

Lastly, try switching network connections and see if that helps. Restarting the router may help here.

Hope that helps 🙂

Unfortunately, the suggestions provided either did not work or were not possible. Any other possible solutions?  I have Spotify Premium and my CC was out of date.  I updated my CC but still experiencing this issue.

There is no error code, just the following text in white in a red bar at the top of the page: "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback.  Reload"

Suggested posts