Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facebook connection issue

Facebook connection issue

Have been meaning to post this for a while! Basically, a while back, I accidentally signed up for two premium memberships (one with a username and one connected to my FB). I contacted support about this, and am now using the account connected to my username, and the playlists from my account that was connected to FB were transferred over. So payment and music-wise, everything is fine. However, I am not able to connect the account I am currently using to Facebook. Could something be done to allow me to connect despite the fact that I used a membership connected to Facebook and then gave it up? I don't mind forgoing the playlists from the FB-connected account if necessary.
4 Replies

The support guys must not have deleted the Facebook created account fully. Unfortunately you will need to get back in touch with them to do it:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thanks! I've done that and am awaiting their response.

Hi Peter! I contacted the support guys and they received my request, but I never ended up getting a response. The last I heard was this, and that was like a week ago:

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us at Spotify.

We are sorry you've had to wait for us and we haven't forgotten about you!

If you are still experiencing any trouble with your Spotify account just reply to this email and we will look into it for you as soon as possible.

We know that sometimes things just start working again as if by magic, and if you are lucky enough that this has happened to you then just sit back and continue to enjoy the music

Thanks for your patience.

Spotify Customer Support

Did you reply to their email as they requested @BlackFiresong ?

Suggested posts