Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Few problems

Few problems

Hello,

I had a premium plan in Israel. I had few problems and since I didn't find a mail for sending feedback, I am putting it here and hope Spotify gys will see it:

1. There are not daily list with mix Hebrew/English songs. Only Hebrew OR English.

2. It looks like the daily list are always the same

3. There is no way to block a singer I don't want to here in the daily list or any where alse.

4. If you finshed hearing a daily list, You can't refresh it so another one will be created or the list to be longer.

1 Reply

Hey there @royzo!

Thanks for reaching out to us about this.

The Daily mixed are usually sorted by genre of music but the language of the songs is also taken into consideration. Right now we don't have a feature that lets you change that but you can leave a +Vote for this idea if you'd like to see the option in the future.

When it comes to the tunes you get in the Daily mixes it is usually about 75% of songs that are familiar to you and they shuffle daily. The so called called ''pool'' of songs updates every week depending on your listening that week.

If you'd like to discover more new songs we'd recommend checking out your Discover weekly and Release Rader playlists.

As for your third question - on mobile you can open the page of the artist you don't want to hear > click on the 3 dot menu > choose Don't play this.

Lastly, the format of the Daily mixes was changed some time ago and now they consist of 50 songs which shuffle daily. If you'd like to get an endless playlist you can start a Radio based on the Daily mix. Take a look here for more info. 

Hope this info helps! We'll be here in case you have any further questions about this.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts