Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fixing messed up song titles and missing music

Solved!

Fixing messed up song titles and missing music

Ok
So I have used Spotify for a year now. I used my exes account and I just made a new account.
For along time now the songs "Bad Company" and "War is the Answer"have been mixed up on the Five Finger Death Punch album War Is the Answer. The titles have been switched an it bugs me on so much. I don't know what to do about it and wanted to know if I'm the only one that have noticed this. I would like to get this fixed. I just don't know how.

Also I'm a little upset I can't find "Bittersweet" by Ellie Gounding. I love that song and that fact that there isn't any Japanese music on here really. I don't know what to do about this as well.

I would love to know what to do.
Thank you you guys for reading this. I don't know of someone as already ask/pointed this stuff out. I didn't know there was a community until tonight when I found it trying to find a way to fix the mixed song titles.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Feel free to check out this topic to report metadata issues like this.

As for the missing track(s), 

Just to let you know, Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions to Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

You can also check out the Music FAQ which has some more information.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Feel free to check out this topic to report metadata issues like this.

As for the missing track(s), 

Just to let you know, Please note that for Spotify to have music on their servers; they require the permissions from the record label. The chances are that the record label have not given the permissions to Spotify, which means that Spotify can't have the music yet. Spotify make everything they have available to us, so hopefully it will appear soon!

You can also check out the Music FAQ which has some more information.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Thank you every much Anthony!

This helped a lot~!

I have reported some content errors (wrong metadata like PH Elektro when right should be PH Electro and they never fixed it!

Suggested posts