Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Frailed log in for Spotify on PS4

Frailed log in for Spotify on PS4

As the title says, Spotify isn't letting me log in to my account on my PS4. I usually log in on my iPhone through my Facebook account, so I had to go into my Spotify account to acquire my user name, which consists of ten numbers, and set up a password for my devices. I followed every step and the app on the PS4 still won't let me log in.
Please help.
4 Replies

I believe the login you need to use on the PS4/PS3 apps would be the same as on other versions of Spotify. So, in your case, that would be your Facebook login. Have you tried logging in with your Facebook info?

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

The app itself doesn't have an option to log in with my Facebook info though, it only has a sign up option and a username/password log in option.

Since I always log in through my Facebook account info, I accessed my Spotify account on the Internet browser and I found my user name and set up a password for my devices, the user name being a ten digit number, and tried using those in the Spotify PS4 app, but it keeps on telling me that log in failed.

Also tried using Connect to log in but it doesn't do anything actually.

Any suggestions?

Hmm, I would think you'd be able to enter the email address you use for Facebook in the username field and your Facebook password in the password field. You shouldn't need an actual Facebook login section for it to work. I actually used Connect to log in to the PS3 version yesterday and didn't have any problems with that method.

If you haven't done this already, please try entering your email for the username and your Facebook password as the password, and let us know if that still doesn't work. If it doesn't, someone may need to look into your account and see if there are any issues.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have made a username and password not through facebook. i can log into my phone, and computer fine.  When i try to log into PS4 all i get is log in failed.  Connecting through my phone does absolutley nothing.  Alo dino...he said he didi exactly what you told him to do....why you repeated his question as an answer is baffling.  does anyone know a fix for this?

Suggested posts