Free Spotify Radio on Sonos?

Re: Free Spotify Radio on Sonos?

Rogerarkinstall
Regular
Just bought a Sonos play1 and realised I can't use spotify through it without paying for the premium package! To say I am unimpressed is an understatement! Feel like I have been conned a bit.

MMP
Casual Listener

Just discovered Spotify on my iphone and went to use my account on my Sonos only to discover it required a paid subscription. Going back to Pandora which plays for free (with commercials) over my Sonos equipment.

Too bad seemed like Spotify good be a good option to use all day long while listening to my Sonos.

Let me know when Spotify decides to enable non-premium users to listen to music on Sonos

+1

Rogerarkinstall
Regular
How do get pandora?

MMP
Casual Listener

Similar to Spotify, sign up for the free service or the premium service. The difference is that Pandora's free service works on Sonos.

http://www.pandora.com/

MMP
Casual Listener

Similar to Spotify, sign up for the free service or the premium service. The difference is that Pandora's free service works on Sonos -Pandora.com

Rogerarkinstall
Regular
Not available in the uk :pouting_face:
Thanks though

Two2playy
Casual Listener
Spotify does not give Sonos the API to make radio and many other Spotify features work. Don't blame Sonos.

a2206
Casual Listener
True but Sonos could work one getting it.

chinchino88

hey spotify, now that tidal got you hundreds of thousands of new subscribers and press coverage.

how about giving us/sonos what they need so we can use this on sonos.

Rogerarkinstall
Regular

SUGGESTED POSTS