Friend's feed still not working

Highlighted

Friend's feed still not working

Alexander_G
Casual Listener

I've had the problem for an awful long time, and it bothers me quite a lot. My Friend's Feed is running in v3.13.1, and it doesn't show anything other than that "The Friend Feed failed to load" - has this been fixed, and if yes, how?
Looking forward to hearing posible solutions.

Kind regards, Alexander.

f6654f504222cb4aaf8258a5f5fe9233.pngScreenshot of my problem

11 Replies

Re: Friend's feed still not working

user-removed
Not applicable

I have the same issue. I was working two days ago, now nothing. Any fix?

Re: Friend's feed still not working - Status changed to: New issue report

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Hey, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know what device/operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Re: Friend's feed still not working - Status changed to: Need more info

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Alexander_G
Casual Listener

Does "1.0.42.151.g19de0aa6" make any sense to you? Because that's what it says on my computer.
As mentioned earlier, I think my Friend Feed is in v3.13.1
My operating system is Windows 10
Please let me know if you need more information

Kind regards, Alexander.

ryan_dethy

Hey all, I got everything sorted. I needed to cancel my account and begin a new one, as my current account was corrupting the friends list for some reason. I contacted the Spotify Technical Help desk through their email contact, and they were able to walk me through the steps to cancel my current account and restart a new one. They transferred all of my playlists as well, so all good in the end.

Hope that helps!

Alexander_G
Casual Listener

Hey Ryan
I am logged in through Facebook, and my subscription has recently been changed.
Do you think the same thing can be done with my account, now that it's associated with my Facebook account?

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @Alexander_G

Since we need to check your account, we'd recommend getting in touch with us via emailFacebook or Twitter

We'll carry on helping there 😃 

yourboyfriend
Casual Listener

Couple days ago my Premium Account started throwing the same "Hmmm, the Friend Feed failed to load" message repeatedly. v3.13.1

Mac OS Sierra 10.12.1 (16B2659)

I uninstalled, deleted cache files from Library per an older ticket, then found this recent thread and see it's still unresolved.

As a paying Premium customer, I'm looking forward to this new issue being resolved as quickly as possible.

Thank you.

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.39.30 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.39.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-02 at 7.41.20 PM.png

JuanSebastian
Roadie

Hi @yourboyfriend! Thanks for writing on the Community. 

If it's possible, can you try logging into your account using a different computer to see if the issue persists? Also, try restarting your WiFi router to see if this makes a difference.

Keep us posted. 

SUGGESTED POSTS