Premium Family

Country

Australia

Device

Galaxy Watch Active 2

Operating System

Tizen

My Question or Issue

The Spotify search feature on my Galaxy Watch Active 2 will not give any results regardless of the search method (voice, text), or the search query.  It always gives the same response:

No results found for "what...".  Please make sure you typed an artist name, song, playlist or album.

I have tried many obvious and popular searches that work on my Samsung S10 and PC, including examples given in the search feature ("Thriller", "Beyonce"). 

I have uninstalled the reinstalled the app (v2.4.10), switched between Remote and Standalone mode, disconnected and reconnected wifi, restarted the watch, all without success.  Other online features seem to work as intended (browsing, playback, etc).

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Galaxy Watch app search feature broken

Casual Listener

Got the watch a couple days ago & am having the same problem. Everything else works on the app for the most part, its just that darned search function.

Please fix!

20200515_175216.jpg
Highlighted

Visitor

Bought the active 2 watch today and having the same issue. Please provide a fix.

Highlighted

Casual Listener

Absolutly, same issue.

The error is on the server side.

I have been writing with support since yesterday. The factory reset of the Galaxy Watch was probably unnecessary.

Unfortunately I discovered this thread too late.

Lets hope they get the bug soon.

Highlighted

I am having the exact same issue. Please fix

Highlighted

Casual Listener

There was an update today - 2020-05-21,
which is available at the Galaxy Store.

Fixed it for me today.

SUGGESTED POSTS