Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

LRez57

When will the app for the Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music be available?  Garmin is selling these smartwatches with the understanding it will have Spotify connectivity.  Garmin says it is up to Spotify to release the app, not them.  Please release it ASAP! 

39 Replies

Re: Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music

_wsup_
Casual Listener

Have asked Garmin about this and they stick to their position : this is up to spotify to release it for the VA3music. Hopefully this will be done soon, I bought this one over the regular VA3 for Spotify, I don't want to pay extra for Deezer premium just to listen to music on my watch.

I do understand the VA3music is less of a high end product than the forerunner and fenix but still, I would be great to cover the whole spectrum for garmin AND for spotify.

f16freek
Casual Listener

I would also appreciate the Spotify app for my Vivoactive 3 Music.  Right now I'm using the deezer free trial, but I'd much prefer to use my Spotify account on it.  

Highlighted

camaxide
Regular

I would also prefer Spotify over Deezee

Fbnk

Any answer from spotify on this? Would highly appreciate, as running season is about to start. A big down for spotify otherwise...

Pat1234
Casual Listener
I would also prefer Spotify over Deezer, since I have a premium account at Spotify. Please take our requests into account ASAP!
Thanks

Dust72

I've just bought this watch and I am desperate to use Spotify on it. A music player without Spotify is like a car without an engine. Please make this happen soon.

arcmusik

Hi Spotify! Care to reply???

I actually bought the VA3m after learning Spotify would be available on Garmin devices... Silly me to think it would be available on all of the recently released, music-capable Garmin watch models.

Please, please, PLEASE roll this out for VA3m users!

Alan   

stevewoody
Casual Listener

Come on Spotify - what is the latest news for us Vivoactive 3 Music users?

Hails77

Perhaps Spotify may listen to our requests if we ditch their premium service to subscribe to Deezer, as they do provide  garmin support. I don't care who pay my money too, as long as provide what the customer requires. At the moment Spotify isn't completely doing this. 

SUGGESTED POSTS