Premium

Country

Sweden

Device

Samsung gear s3 frontier 

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

I’ve been having this problem for 2 months now. I’ve downloaded the Spotify app to my smartwatch but I can’t get any music to play. I’ve downloaded the playlists so they are offline. I keep pressing different songs, but nothing happens. The only way to get music to play is to start from my iPhone, and there still isn’t any sound. (Yes I’ve checked the media sound). I want to listen through my headphones. Fitbit flyer, I can see that they are connected and all other media sounds from the watch plays on the headphone except Spotify. How do I solve this problem? Tried to delete the app, and it still doesn’t work. Can’t get any music to play. 

1 Reply

Hey @Melan4, thanks for writing!

According to what you're letting us know, it's possible that there's a slight hiccup with your offline devices. But don't worry, there's an easy fix for that: just head here and click on "Remove all devices". Once you've done that, you'll need to reinstall the app across all your devices with these steps to make sure that the changes take place correctly.

Do keep in mind that you'll need to resync your offline music after you're finished. This should bring everything back to normal.

We hope this helps. Have an amazing day 🙂

Suggested posts