Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gn'R songs with 10+ minutes

Solved!

Gn'R songs with 10+ minutes

This is a well known "problem" that comes and goes with Spotify. Since I didn't found anyone talking about this particular artist, I decided to post about it.

As far as I know its not a licensing issue.

Guns n' Roses November Rain (live) and Coma are not avaliable. All others songs obviously are.

I'm really wishing to hear November Rain live on spotify, so... I hope it gets sorted soon.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If their publisher is UMG then this is a widespread problem with tracks over 10 minutes disappearing. It has been reported. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

If their publisher is UMG then this is a widespread problem with tracks over 10 minutes disappearing. It has been reported. Keep an eye on this thread for updates.

Hey there jwylot, thank you for your reply!

Gn'R catalogue is owned by Geffen that in turn, is owned by UMG. But I'm not entirely sure they are treated as the same with licensing issues.

I am somewhat sure that when I first joined spotify, as a "non-paid" user, 4 months ago, I found out November Rain 10+ minutes version offline, I remember thinking to myself "Oh, it must be because I'm not a paid member". Anyway, I'm not sure if its the exact same bug as the songs by Zappa and others by UMG.

In any case, I'll be following the topic you've linked!

Suggested posts