Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

Solved!

Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not just not approve once stock is gone?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Recommend clicking on the "Contact Us" link on that page to ask Google how to help you resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

50 Replies

Yup, ran into the same problem! Hope Spotify will address this issue soon.

Same problem here, hope Spotify fixes this soon

Same here.. shows out of stock and add to basket is grayedout

Same here, after waiting for days for the redemm mail, now this.

Same! I clicked the link but nothing is available to purchase/redeem. Am I still going to be able to redeem the offer?

yep me too!!

i see it available now! hit refresh!

Edit: Just ordered mine! Hit refresh

still out of stock for me.

I've refreshed about 70 times and still nothing.

Same, I went as far as check out then exitted the page. Came back and my cart is cleared. 😞

I placed my order, and it was cancelled!

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 14.35.19.png

Same. Guess I'll just keep refreshing?

Still nothing.. theyre probably working on it.. 🙂 

It had it as available, i went to the checkout and confirmed and then it said it was out of stock and it was removed.

Why not just let us reserve them, and send them out as they get them??

Out of stock for me too

i am still waiting for charcoal colour to be available 

Why don't they give us a unique redeem code that we can use on the Google store to buy it? Every color except the white one is available thru the regular store! 

Just completed my order after getting the initial "Out of stock" on the web page. You literally just need to keep hitting "refesh" on the web page until you get a new message to add to basket. Keep an eye on the Chalk coloured model. That'll refresh it's stock sooner.

Make sure you have cookies enabled and ad-blockers disabled on the Google web store to avoid issues with checking out.

IMPORTANT:

Part 1 - You must be logged in to a valid Google Account (personal or G Suite accounts work) when making the order for your Google Home Mini.

Thanks to 'Ariss91' for the helpful tip.

Part 2 - If you're waiting for the 'Charcoal' to become available instead of just choosing the easier one to get 'Chalk' just note that in fine print Spotify states that the free Google Home Mini offer is subject to quantities. You don't wanna be waiting and have the offer suddenly finish due to overwhelming demand. It seems to be going pretty fast.

717231269.png

Suggested posts