Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

Solved!

Google Home Mini out of stock Canada.

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada

My Question or Issue

I was approved for a Google home mini and it says out of stock. Am I just out of luck? If so why was I approved? Why not just not approve once stock is gone?

50 Replies

I got it by putting google chrome in pc version. I just ordered mine

Marked as solution

Recommend clicking on the "Contact Us" link on that page to ask Google how to help you resolve the issue.

Having the same issue. It took days for spotify to even acknowledge me as a premium subscriber. Then I get an email saying my reserved mini was available. Went to put in my cart and it’s out of stock. On one refresh it was available but by the time I went to input all my contact info it said it was unavailable again. I get it’s in high demand, but don’t tell me it’s ready to redeem if it’s not. 

I got the same problem 😞

I had this issue as well. Easy fix (for me anyway). You need to set up a valid Google account with payment details and once the profile is complete it opens up the chalk version. Order is processed at $0 just need to fill in the shipping address. 

I already have a google account with payment details, still not available 😕

Finally! After refreshing a couple of times, I was able to add the Chalk one to the cart and checkout! Delivery scheduled around May 17-21.

I already had a Google account with a payment method set up and I was still not able to order before... weird.

ghm.png

Are people only able to redeem them in the US? Just wondering if they are only unavailable in Canada. Mine is showing chalk out of stock and charcoal coming soon.

So here's what must be done:
Right click on the Charcoal one Add to Basket button:

image.png

Click on Inspect (On firefox, it's called Inspect Element)

A panel will open, and a line will be selected( might be displayed at the bottom):

image.png

Click on the arrow next to <div class="mqn-product-collection__card__buttons"> == $0
Once this is done double click on disabled="disabled" in the expanded block:
image.png
Then delete it by pressing backspace and press enter:
image.png
Finally, the button Add to basket should be ungrayed. Click on it and then you should be able to add it to the basket then you can just follow the normal process, your discount will be applied at checkout.

Hope it help you guys?

No, I was able to order in canada. Although, I used the trick I mentioned
above.

Tried to delete but it won’t work

i tried again, now i can go to check out, but worried that it will cancel my order

update: 

took the risk and ordered sucessfully

newest update on April 15:

in my google store account said "We'll email you when your delivery is on its way." so i guess it means my order didnt get cancelled.

Screen Shot 2019-04-12 at 14.56.19.png

Add to basket lit up 3x after numerous refresh.. 1st and 2nd still went to out of stock after tapping.. 3rd time it was a success.. 🙂

mine does not show the disabled part.

This does work and I have recieved the order confirmation from google. The first time I tried it didn't seem to work.  Then I closed the window that opens when you inspect and made sure I right clicked on the button.  This time the window opened and the correct line was highlighted.  All I had to do was double click on the disabled and delete and enter.  And it wasn't greyed out anymore. 

Just Tried and it says its sent through!! ill let you know if it cancels it but this looks promising! thank you 🙂 

Good luck!

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I tired the disable thing it worked on the charcoal one but not the Chalk...

It kept showing out of stock... 

but at least I claim one, right?

Yep, seems like the Chalk one uses another method to verify.

Suggested posts