Lineup Signup
Hi! We're just rearranging some Desktop boards to make it easier to find what you're looking for. Please bear with us, and we'll be done very soon.
To post a new question or issue, please go here: Desktop (Windows), Desktop (Mac), Desktop (Linux), Web Player.

Google home keeps stopping to buffer

Solved!

Re: Google home keeps stopping to buffer

beddy1970

I am in the UK and notice it happening today. Raised it with google reset everything still a problem

1 person liked this

Ramrunner

I'm near Perth Australia and this has also started happening yesterday. Glad I'm not the only one but frustrated obviously.

Hopefully it will get fixed very soon.

1 person liked this

Happening to me in Australia too - on Google Home and Chromecast. Extremely frustrating

1 person liked this

Fuzzyh

+1 to being in Australia and having the same issue. Hopefully gets sorted soon

vegimiteboy1

I'm having the same problem in Sydney Australia spotify keeps dropping out every 10 seconds only just started to happen have reset everything and still not fixed the issue 

hope someone from Spotify / google can fix this obvious it's happen to lots of users so must be something from there end 

Em-e

+1 in Australia also. Rebooted Google Home Mini, reset WIFI, rebooted router.  Started happening in the last week.

windam
Casual Listener

Someone here posted this issue in the Google Forums and so far they are asking us to report this issue through Google Home to gather more info.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/googlehome/6RLM2uVfuF4;context-place=forum/googlehome

I already did this and hopefully they can fix this soon!

BrettD85
Casual Listener

Australia here (QLD). Same issue. Since yesterday. I have done all the same troubleshooting as already mentioned. Only happening on google home. 

Canningstreet

Same thing here (Victoria). Tried everything that has been mentioned previously with no improvement. Spotify streams perfectly to all other speakers and phones in the house so must be google home related. 

Nintev

In Australia too and having the same issue. Only started recently and now I can’t play Spotify on the Home without it stopping to buffer every few seconds. Very annoying

SUGGESTED POSTS