Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Group Session for more than six

Solved!

Group Session for more than six

My Question or Issue

We want to have a group session on Saturday night. The problem is there are 8 of us and I notice Group Session only supports 1 + 5 invites.

Is there any way of extending this to more than 6 total?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @iannutt,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a way to invite more than 5 other Spotify users to a Group Session. However, there is a Live Idea in the Ideas Exchange of the Spotify Community for being able to have 12 or more Spotify users listen together in a Group Session. If this is something you’re interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea; the more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @iannutt,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately, there isn’t currently a way to invite more than 5 other Spotify users to a Group Session. However, there is a Live Idea in the Ideas Exchange of the Spotify Community for being able to have 12 or more Spotify users listen together in a Group Session. If this is something you’re interested in, I would recommend adding your +VOTE to this idea; the more votes an idea gets, the likelier it is that Spotify will implement it, and you can read more about how feedback on ideas reaches Spotify here.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts