Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Half of library doesn't show up

Half of library doesn't show up

When I scroll down through my library, all of my saved albums stop appearing when the scrollbar gets to the bottom of the screen instead of continuing to load. When I search up an album that I know I have saved, it shows up as being saved, yet my library just stops and I cannot scroll any further. Over half, probably close to 2/3rds of my library is doesn't show up. This also happens to really long playlists and individual albums as well. I use spotify on a chromebook using both the spotify application and the chrome web browser and the problem appears on both. I have tried closing the appliation, signing in and out, and restarting the device, to no avail.

3 Replies

I have the same issue right now, it's been about a week now. I need answers on how to fix this please.

Update: I can't add things to my playlist, it starts to load my playlists when I try and add music but just brings me to a blank screen.

Hey @TubbyDuck and @Zumple 

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue with the Webplayer and are currently investigating it. Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

Suggested posts